AntliaTechnologies aims to deal with its clients in a professional, timely, and favorable manner. By engaging AntliaTechnologies with their business, the clients will be accepting the following terms and conditions:
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and AntliaTechnologies, and no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- The date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date.
- A monthly report of performance services will be given to the clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- AntliaTechnologies reserves the right to subcontract a third-party service provider for some of the service tasks.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
- If clients avail of any monthly service package of AntliaTechnologies then they are obliged to pay a full chargeable amount prior to the commencement of the work.
- If AntliaTechnologies and the client agree on a fixed quote regarding any services then they are liable to pay 50% of the billable amount in advance, prior to the commencement of the work. The remaining 50% of the payment will have to be made within 14 days of the start date of the services.
- AntliaTechnologies shall invoice the clients monthly, in advance.
- Also, if the clients do not pay a monthly invoice when it is due, AntliaTechnologies shall terminate the services immediately. In this case, we will not be liable to issue a 10-day prior notice.
- AntliaTechnologies will not be liable for any indirect or consequential losses due to delay in obligated service deliverables, where the delay is because of natural or ungovernable causes.
- The clients will defend, cover and hold AntliaTechnologies harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses related to the services provided by AntliaTechnologies to the clients under this agreement, including without limitation claims made by third parties related to any false advertising claims, liability claims for products or services sold by the client, claims for patent, copyright or trademark infringement, claims due to disruption or malfunction of services provided, or for any content submitted by you for publication by AntliaTechnologies.
- Due to the nature of digital media, any content/information given by the clients to AntliaTechnologies for publication will be accessible by the public as soon as the publication is carried out. AntliaTechnologies will not be responsible for screening the material and any damages or losses of profit, goodwill, or any business asset due to the nature of the content being publicized.
- If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
- Any waiver of terms and conditions will be valid officially only if it is communicated to you in writing.
- Information, like name, email, contact number, website URL that the clients provide us by filling the contact form will be kept confidential and not be exposed to a third party, without their prior consent. However, the information will be made privy to the employees of AntliaTechnologies.
- AntliaTechnologies will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- The transfer of data over the internet is inherently insecure, and any kind of security in this regard cannot be guaranteed by AntliaTechnologies.
- Although, we use SSL encrypted technology for making any kind of money transaction to ensure maximum security against online theft and fraud.
AntliaTechnologies reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point in time, including the time of an ongoing contract, and changes in the terms and conditions will be notified to the clients through the business email (email@example.com).